- Stoppers and seals (for the whole range of wines, ciders, cognacs, whiskies, beers, pharmaceutical products, and so on);
- Parts for the footwear industry;
- Floats and buoys;
- Carpets, coverings for floors, ceilings and walls;
- Shuttlecocks (badminton);
- Spigots, raw plugs and washers, discs, protective plaques, polishing buffers, etc.
Granules and agglomerates:
- Civil construction (insulating gaskets, dilatation and compression gaskets in anti-seismic structures, construction of bridges and buildings);
- Decorative items;
- Parquet flooring;
- Hockey, baseball and golf balls;
- A variety of toys.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation for civil construction (walls, ceilings or floors for houses, music studios, discotheques, airports, hospitals, etc.);
- Insulation for pipelines (gas, petroleum);
- Refrigeration industry;
- Vibration insulation for machinery, among others.
- Cork with rubber, used in the automobile industry (gaskets, oil level indicators, valves, transmissions, others motor components); gaskets for electrical and gas equipment;
- “Rubbercork”, an agglomerate used mainly for gaskets and flooring, especially where there is intensive wear;
- Linoleum manufacture;
- Flooring, usually made of an intermediary layer of MDF or HDF (wood-fibre medium or high-density agglomerate);
- Cork agglomerate tiles with elastomer or PVC, and various other applications.